RUG is seeking an experienced and enthusiastic theatre professional to join its busy and growing production and licensing team as a second VP Production.
The role will report to the President of the company and will be responsible for a portfolio of in-house productions and implementation of licensed productions. Day to day tasks will include:
- building of production budgets and analysis of third party budgets
- liaison with an engagement of creative team members
- project management of in-house productions
- compliance, quality control and upward reporting on licensed productions
- management of physical production assets
The successful candidate will have 10 years experience as a theatre producer, a general manager or a production manager and a love of musical theatre! She or he will be a detail oriented organiser, a good negotiator and a collaborative team player. Candidates must be willing to undertake significant international travel.
Competitive salary and employment package includes generous performance bonus, pension and healthcare
Please email a cv and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 29 April 2016.