The National Gallery is looking for a Studio Coordinator to manage and monitor the workflow of the busy Creative team.
The responsibility of the Studio Coordinator is to enable the smooth running of the Creative team’s workload by managing traffic and design requests from across all Gallery departments. Responsible for allocating design work across the team of designers and for assessing and interrogating briefs and schedules. Creating, managing and updating complex exhibition schedules. Supporting the Head of Creative and the whole Creative team.
SCOPE OF JOB
- Acting as the first port of call for the Creative Team. Managing, assessing, monitoring and allocating all design requests, queries and questions relating to design work and general operations.
- Creating and managing departmental production schedules, prioritising work to ensure all projects are produced to deadline, following up with the requesting department if required.
- Manage and monitor design requests for the team, using own initiative and sound judgement to allocate work to designers based on their expertise and workload, ensuring work is shared evenly throughout the team.
- Creating, managing, and continually updating overarching exhibition design schedules to aid future exhibition planning and to assist the Head of Creative in allocating designers to particular exhibitions.
- Communicate effectively and clearly with key internal and external clients ensuring that relationships are strong and expectations are well managed.
- Meeting and advising colleagues and contractors about work and schedules.
Click here for more information and to apply.
Closing date: 03/07/2022
var ClickMeter_pixel_url = ‘//pixel.watch/apj6’;