St Martin-in-the-Fields, Trafalgar Square, central London, up to £30,000 – 35,000 (fte) pa
St Martin-in-the-Fields is a landmark church in Trafalgar Square, in the heart of London. It is unique in bringing together, a wide-ranging cultural programme, a thriving commercial enterprise and charitable work – all rooted in a vibrant and inclusive congregational life. We are planning to launch a major new fundraising campaign in 2017/8.
Our fundraising team is growing to support the new campaign; hence this is a really important appointment for us. We need to find the right person who shares our passion, enthusiasm and dedication to be part of this amazing team in a beautiful area of central London.
St Martin-in-the-Fields Trust exists to raise money to support the costs of maintaining the historic buildings of St Martin’s, as well as funding innovative and important programmes of work to secure the future of the organisation. The Trust is planning a major new fundraising campaign for the next five years and is seeking to expand its fundraising team to meet these challenging new targets.
If you are…..
• Experienced – in research
• Methodical – can analyse and collate relevant data
• Passionate – about understanding the interests and expectations of prospects and supporters
• Resourceful – proficient in locating and processing relevant data
• Hardworking – who can take the initiative to get things done
• Self-starting – excellent at organisation and calm under pressure
…. please apply. This is an ideal opportunity for the right candidate looking to work in the growing fundraising hub, supporting the life of St Martin’s.
Working at St Martin’s
Based at: St Martin-in-the-Fields, Trafalgar Square, London.
Working pattern: 2/3 days per week (Monday to Friday). We are open to flexible working patterns, and will consider an element of homeworking, however the right candidate is required to attend the office at least once a week, plus attend events and meetings which could be early mornings and evenings.
Salary: up to £30,000 – 35,000, depending on experience (FTE) plus Workplace Pension.
Free filter coffee and tea throughout your working day, 20% discount in the Café in the Crypt/Courtyard, Shop (excluding books and CDs) and limited concert concessions.
Holiday entitlement: 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (full time equivalent).
Notice period: 1 month.
For a full job profile see our website www.smitf.org
How to apply
To apply for this post, please email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org by 9.00 am on Monday 22 January 2018:
- a supporting statement, explaining why you believe you can do this role
- a comprehensive CV including details of your achievements in each role, and including details of two referees, one of whom should be your current or most recent employer (please note we will not contact referees without your permission).
If you would like to chat about the role, please call Katy Shaw, Development Director, on 020 7766 1168, or Nadine Swaffield, Human Resources Manager on 020 7766 1101.
Interviews will be on 31 January and 1 February.
var ClickMeter_pixel_url = ‘//pixel.watch/88rs’;