South Hill Park Arts Centre is looking for a dynamic Head of Marketing and Development to join the centre’s senior management team.
This is an exciting and challenging time for SHP which is about to launch a forward-thinking business plan to place the arts in a new context – reaching out to more people that ever before as a hub of culture and celebration.
SALARY: £28,000 per annum
Responsible to: Chief Executive
The Key objectives of the post are to:
- Develop and implement the marketing and development aspects of the business plan
- Increase the number of visitors to South Hill Park for arts and commercial activity
- Increase the income earned by the Park promoting both arts and commercial activity
- Be the brand guardian and promoter for the Park in all aspects of the centre’s operation
- Increase awareness of the arts centre locally and regionally
- Develop, strengthen and grown current partnerships with local businesses
- Lead a Development Board to develop new strands of income for the Trust
- Harness the potential of private giving at SHP
For a full job description, please visit the website.
If you are passionate about making arts matter to every citizen on Bracknell Forest Borough and East Berkshire, and you have the skills to make it happen, then please send your CV, completed application form and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 18th November.