London – Central
A fantastic opportunity to join a creative design team within a leading live events company.
If you love the idea of working across a broad spectrum of projects, from marketing assets to set and prop design, this is the role for you.
Our client is a leading immersive production company bringing cinema experiences to life in spectacular live events.
As Graphic Designer, you will lead on all forms of creative content and you will be in charge of conceptualizing and creating the design output, as well as managing other members of the content team. Primary areas include; key art and marketing, interactive UI/websites, merchandise and show/set props and graphics.
- Work with the content team through art direction and collaboration
- Support and mentor the other members of the design team to create a cohesive body of work, carefully tailored to each narrative, demonstrating an understanding of the creative vision
- Develop designs as a brand, including digital platforms and
- Work effectively and collaboratively with project-specific illustrators, artists and designers
- Create show-specific designs which will include marketing assets, pre-narrative elements, audience communications, production graphics/props, website and merchandise.
You will be an experienced Graphic Designer with a passion for film, music and live events.
You will have knowledge across Adobe Suite to the highest standard including Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects & InDesign.
Ideally, our client is looking for someone who has experience designing across a broad spectrum including marketing assets and show set/props, so you may be coming from a theatrical, film studio or live events background.
Click here for more information and to apply.