In this exciting role, you play a vital part in achieving the annual targets, whilst supporting the Business Director in the delivery of the client’s overall strategy.
Our client is a leading British prestigious arts organisation renowned across the globe, specialising in outstanding performances of traditional opera and new works.
As Senior Enterprises Manager, you will be responsible for supporting the Business Development Manager in hitting financial targets for 2023 through a variety of means.
- Review the current practice and strategy for business partnerships, including the partnership proposition at all levels, related events programmes, customer service levels and benefit delivery.
- Compare the current offering with different business models and current trends.
- Develop new products and services.
- Identify prospects and new business partners which reflect or support brand identity and ambitions.
- Set brief for marketing, communication, and PR with colleagues.
- Research of marketplace for sponsorship, both competitive and business development.
- Create and prepare high quality proposals and sponsorship packages for funding opportunities, presenting tailored solutions where required.
- Prepare sponsorship contracts and letters of agreement for sponsors.
- Work effectively with data sources, contacts, Senior Volunteers, Trustees, and colleagues to identify changes in business landscape, risks, and opportunities.
- Management and development of own portfolio of business partnerships including management of contracts upwards of £100,000 per annum.
To be successful in this role, you will need an established record in delivering complex projects and partnerships, and to significant annual targets.
It is vital that any applicant has a good understanding of the marketing mix, including working with digital assets and ability to work with metrics within sponsorship proposals and packages.
Lastly, it is vital that you demonstrate the ability to develop advanced relationships, across small and larger corporate sponsorships.
If your skills & experience fit the above requirements and you would like to talk to us about this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org attaching your CV in WORD format.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Searchlight only advertises active roles
- Your details will be sent directly to the Consultant who is handling this role
- We aim to respond to candidates within 14 days.
If this role isn’t quite right, but you would like us to have your CV on file, please send it to email@example.com.
Searchlight strives to promote equal opportunities for all. We welcome applications regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, socio-economic background, religion and/or belief.
To learn more about Searchlight, see: www.searchlight.com.