In this vital role, you will contribute to the development of an iconic British institution.
Our client is a leading British prestigious arts organisation renowned across the globe, specialising in outstanding performances of traditional opera and new works.
As Enterprises Manager, you will assist the Development and Enterprises team in the delivery of the FY22/23 target.
- To identify and deliver new business opportunities drawing on the broadest range of activities, securing and stewarding funding at the highest level from prospective partners.
- Manage and grow a portfolio of client relationships, designed to generate new income growth.
- Consult with relevant departments around project specific partnerships to secure support, delivery and promotion as required.
- Develop a good understanding of the full marketing mix, including digital marketing and the use of metrics, and incorporate this in the design of proposals and packages.
- Management and development of own portfolio of clients with management of contracts upwards of £5,000 per annum.
- Prepare contracts and letters of agreements for partners.
For this role, you will need to be an agile business professional with experience working in a fundraising or sales/marketing environment.
You will need to have the ability to take on an ambassador role in representing the Development and Enterprises teams.
Lastly, it is important that you are able to gain an impressive understanding of the partnerships packages and benefits available to become operational in the role within a short time frame.
If your skills & experience fit the above requirements and you would like to talk to us about this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org attaching your CV in WORD format.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Searchlight only advertises active roles
- Your details will be sent directly to the Consultant who is handling this role
- We aim to respond to candidates within 14 days.
If this role isn’t quite right, but you would like us to have your CV on file, please send it to email@example.com.
Searchlight strives to promote equal opportunities for all. We welcome applications regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, socio-economic background, religion and/or belief.
To learn more about Searchlight, see: www.searchlight.com.