(Fixed Term Contract until April 2024)
Are you a highly organised Administrator with the ability to use MS Office and Mac operating systems? Are you interested in media and content creation? Do you have meticulous attention to detail when it comes to planning and scheduling work? Can you ensure that everyone and everything is in the right place for film shoots? Is working as part of a brilliant and friendly team important to you?
We are looking for an experienced administrator to join the RSC’s Digital Development department on a fixed term contract basis, to assist, organise and plan the day-to-day activities of the department, using existing workflows and processes. You will be joining a department who create, deliver, archive, and administrate all of the RSC’s digital video content and digital development projects. You can see an example of what their work looks like here.
You will be involved in the vital planning of a huge variety of content being created, working with a skilled in-house team of creatives in the heart of Stratford-upon-Avon. Tasks will vary from scheduling crew and kit for filming, meeting with lots of different departments across the company to talk all things content to booking filming locations and keeping on top of budgets.
You will report to the Digital Development Production Lead where some of your responsibilities will include (please see the main job description and person specification for the comprehensive list):
- Assisting with day-to-day production and research and development activities
- Assigning incoming video content briefing forms
- Maintaining the departments shared calendar and scheduling resources required for projects
- Working with the department in planning and production of digital work
- Booking freelancers and external suppliers
- Giving regular updates and communication with creative teams and commissioners on the status and delivery of their content
- Raising purchase orders, budget codes and maintaining the budget tracker
- Supporting with contract administration
- Attending meetings and sharing updates
- Booking travel and accommodation for the team
We are looking for someone with the following skills and experience:
- Good experience in an administrative role
- Excellent attention to detail and a strong organisational skills
- Working knowledge of MS Office, Windows and Macs and a willingness to learn new software and systems
- Collaborative team player with the ability to work effectively alone
- An interest in media and content creation
- 25 days annual leave, plus Public Holidays, rising to 28 after 3 years’ service
- Access to RSC training and personal development
- Flexible and hybrid working
- Complimentary tickets for productions
- Contributory pension scheme
- Onsite Occupational Health and access to our Employee Assistance Programme, providing 24 hours advice and counselling services
- Staff discounts, including complementary and discounted tickets, discount in the RSC shop, restaurant, cafes and other local Stratford-upon-Avon businesses
- Access to the RSC ‘outstanding’ children’s nursery.
This role is offered as a fixed term contract, until April 2024, the hours of work are 40 per week, Monday to Friday, with occasional weekend work, the position is based in Stratford-upon-Avon.
The RSC has a flexible working policy, which allows for a blend of office and remote home working, subject to your line managers approval.
About the RSC:
The RSC strives for excellence, and values integrity, inclusion, ambition and innovation. We act with respect, show leadership and build resilient ways of working in all our activities.
We can offer great benefits and aim to create a welcoming, supportive environment which is happy, healthy and safe. We place great importance upon developing a diverse, highly motivated and energised workforce to help achieve our priorities. We put our values at the heart of everything we do.
We are committed to building a diverse workforce and welcome applications from all individuals.
The Royal Shakespeare Company (no. 212481) is a registered charity.
var ClickMeter_pixel_url = ‘//pixel.watch/2and’;