£26,000 – £28,000 per annum
1 Year Fixed Term Contract (renewable) | Full Time 34.5 hours per week
We are looking for an experienced and talented Lead Projects & Companies Officer to come and join the RAD!
Step into Dance is a Royal Academy of Dance programme in partnership with the Jack Petchey Foundation. We offer an inclusive dance programme that reaches over 200 mainstream and SEND schools annually. Young people benefit from opportunities to get involved in a wider programme of workshops and performances.
Your role will be instrumental in managing and developing the Step into Dance Youth Companies, holiday projects and Ambassadors’ scheme, as well as overseeing the Step into Dance Arts Award provision and taking on the lead role as Arts Awards Advisor.
This is a hands-on role where every day is different.
Joining us, you will have experience of:
- working on an arts education project in an administrative capacity;
- organising dance or arts related activities/events;
- working with young people in a responsible capacity.
You will have:
- sound interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to form effective relationships with stakeholders;
- a methodical approach to work;
- excellent time management with the ability to flex your workload in busy times;
- confident numeracy and knowledge of financial monitoring procedures;
- well-developed resilience, tact and diplomacy
- a keen interest in developing dance projects with and for young people
An offer of employment is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
In return, we offer 25 days paid holiday plus bank holidays, contributory pension scheme, Perkbox benefits platform, season ticket loan and cycle to work scheme. We also provide weekly fruit and have a range of lunchtime activities including book club, street dance, Pilates, choir and a craft club.
For more information, please visit www.royalacademyofdance.org/about-us/jobs/.
CVs are only accepted in support of a completed application form. No agencies please.
Closing date: 9 December 2019 at 10.00am
Interviews: 17 December 2019
var ClickMeter_pixel_url = ‘//pixel.watch/2ydz’;