Royal Academy of Dance
Archived: Membership Officer
£25,000 (Pro Rata) per annum dependent on experience
Permanent | Part Time | Monday to Friday (21 hours per week)
Hybrid | Required to work onsite at our RAD Headquarters located at 188 York Road, London SW11 3JZ
Great opportunity for a Membership Officer working at our new state-of-the-art HQ
The Royal Academy of Dance (RAD) is a global leader in dance education and training. Our mission is to inspire the world to dance. With a brand new purpose-built global headquarters in Wandsworth / Battersea, London, the RAD has a presence in 85 countries and 36 offices around the world. Established in 1920, the RAD was granted a Royal Charter in 1935. The RAD is a registered charity, a higher education establishment and an awarding body.
We are looking for a Membership Officer to join our creative, kind, and fast-paced Membership team. Your role will be pivotal in administering the RAD’s membership scheme, offering excellent customer service to our members, and increasing membership recruitment and retention.
You will be:
- Experienced in customer service and administrative procedures within a busy office environment, able to empathise with members and answer enquiries quickly.
- Positive, enthusiastic, proactive, adaptable, and customer focused in your outlook and approach to work.
- Keen to develop and improve the membership service we offer and promote products and services; Good problem solving skills and able to take initiative.
- Able to multitask, prioritise work and balance demands under pressure, meeting deadlines with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, able to collaborate, cooperate assist and coordinate with a range of people.
- Experience of working with CRM systems/databases, curious and analytical with strong IT skills (Microsoft Office: Word, Excel and databases).
Previous experience of working in a Membership context would be desirable.
We are passionate about providing a positive workplace culture. While time in our accessible London (Wandsworth / Battersea) office will be required, we operate a hybrid model of in-person and remote working. Staff discounts on dance and fitness classes and wellbeing resources, plus events and volunteering opportunities enhance the RAD experience, as well as a range of lunchtime activities including book club, dance, Pilates and a craft club.
We also offer 25 days paid holiday (pro rata) plus bank holidays, contributory pension scheme, access to the Perkbox discounts platform – including an Employee Assistance Programme, WeCare scheme, Bupa cash plan, life assurance, season ticket loan and cycle to work scheme.
We encourage and welcome applications from people with a disability, people from minority ethnic backgrounds, and people from the LGBTQIA+.
Please let us know if you have any access needs for the interview.
For more information and to apply, visit www.royalacademyofdance.org/membership-officer/
Closing date: Thursday 1st June 2023 at 14:30pm
Interview dates: In person, Tuesday 13th June 2023