Permanent | Full-time | Monday – Friday 34.5 hours per week
£38,000 – £42,000 per annum
We are looking for an accomplished HR Operations Manager to join our busy HR team!
The Royal Academy of Dance is a global leader in dance education and teaching, driving excellence in the development of dance worldwide.
You will be responsible for implementing and providing a high quality HR service and ensuring systems and processes are fit for purpose, including employee life cycle, HRIS, payroll, recruitment and learning and development. You will also line manage the HR operations team to deliver an efficient and effective end-to-end HR Service and provide advice and support to staff, Heads and Managers. The role will also support the Head of HR with ad-hoc projects and ongoing matters.
Joining us, you will have:
- experience in a similar management or supervisory HR role;
- experience of giving advice and support and the ability to form trust-based relationships;
- an understanding of current HR practices and up-to-date employment law;
- strong HR database experience with excellent attention to detail;
- sound interpersonal and communication skills;
- first class customer service delivery;
- excellent time management and organisation skills;
- a well-developed sense of tact, diplomacy and resilience;
- CIPD qualified (Level 5 or above).
If you are an inspirational and talented HR professional with a combination of forward thinking and operational excellence, then this could be the role for you!
In return we offer 25 days’ holidays plus bank holidays, contributory pension scheme, life assurance, Perkbox, season ticket loan, and cycle to work scheme. We also provide weekly fruit and have a range of lunchtime activities including book club, street dance, Pilates, choir and a craft club.
For more information, please visit www.royalacademyofdance.org/about-us/jobs/
CVs are only accepted in support of a completed application form. No agencies please.
Closing date: 6 January 2020 before 10.00am
Interview: 13 January 2020
var ClickMeter_pixel_url = ‘//pixel.watch/z0za’;