Royal Academy of Dance
Archived: Head of Examinations Operations
£45,000 – £50,000 per annum
Permanent | Full-time: Monday – Friday | 34.5 hours per week
The Royal Academy of Dance is a global leader in dance education and teaching, driving excellence in the development of dance world-wide.
In this critical role, you will be working closely with the Director of Examinations, senior and international colleagues, you will lead on the management of the examinations operations team and drive all aspects of the RAD Examinations Directorate work worldwide, including operational, regulatory, communications and promotions strategies.
The role will offer you the opportunity to have input and lead the management of all examination related policy and processes and you will ensure our systems and processes are efficient, effective, compliant and in line with the department’s strategy and meet regulatory framework requirements.
You will have:
- significant operational, people and resource management experience;
- knowledge of examinations regulations and compliance including issues surrounding delivery of examinations or qualifications;
- knowledge of statutory compliance (GDPR, EDI, Safeguarding and health and safety);
- strong IT skills including the use of Microsoft Office suits and CRM;
- sound interpersonal and communication skills together with the ability to engage and build successful working relationships and partnerships;
- an organised approach to managing multiple priorities and deadlines, whilst remaining calm and positive under pressure;
- strong customer focus and keen to be part of a role that continuously improves service and delivery
How to apply
For more information and to apply, visit www.royalacademyofdance.org/head-of-exams/
Closing date: 30 May 2023 at 9.00am
Photo: David Tett