Implementing a new box office, marketing and fundraising solution is a big job. We need a safe pair of hands who our clients can trust to get them live with Spektrix. This person will need to wear many hats – a technical specialist at data mapping and migration, a tutor who is skilled at teaching teams to use software, a Spektrix evangelist who can help clients understand how they can make the most of the system, and of course a multitasker who can manage multiple stakeholders (internal and external) to make sure everyone stays on track and on time.
You’ll be a change specialist, expert at guiding clients through a period of transition, influencing their decisions when it comes to business processes and system set-up. Your job is to ensure the implementation of Spektrix runs smoothly, from capturing client requirements and assessing data, through to building timelines and running training. It’s your job to make sure the client’s first experience of working with Spektrix is awesome.
You’re also a planner – none of our clients are the same, so you’ll need to be someone who views every go-live as a unique challenge, building project plan in line with project documentation frameworks to reflect the needs of the organisation. Attention to detail and amazing communication skills are needed to run a project, particularly given the number of internal and external stakeholders involved.
You’re a technical whizz. You need to understand data mapping and migration, but you also need to understand ticket printers and payment devices. You’ll be the go-to person for web agencies and developers who need to integrate Spektrix with the client’s website. Of course, you’ll have to know Spektrix like the back of your hand too, so you can get our clients up to speed on all the awesome functionality we have.
Finally, you’re a problem solver – you are on hand to ensure that both the clients you’ve implemented and our wider client base get the most out of our system by helping them analyse their data, advising on marketing strategies and anything else that our customers find helpful.
- Be well-versed in all things Spektrix, keeping up to date with the sales pipeline, new features, our longer-term roadmap, and what our client base are up to
- Evangelising best practice with our clients, making sure they are operating as efficiently and smartly as possible
- Run everything to do with a go-live – establishing and managing a detailed project plan that includes data migration, testing, training, web integration, system set-up, etc.
- Be a change specialist, working with clients to update their processes so they can use Spektrix to become more efficient and make the most of the tools and resources that Spektrix offers
- Be a data guru – you’ll have to get your head around large quantities of data and make sure it’s being migrated thoroughly and accurately from old systems into Spektrix
- Liaise with our Dev Ops team to make sure that data migrations are planned correctly and stick to the key project milestones
- Liaise with the Support team to ensure that they’re up to speed, ready to pick up training and prepared to hit the ground running after the client has gone live
- Provide onsite support and training not only through the go-live period but afterward as well, providing phone and email support where needed
Sharing insights and learnings in project reviews that aid in future projects
You should have
- Impeccable organisational skills – with projects under your charge from start to finish, Project Management requires an inherent knack for spreadsheets, timelines and stakeholder management
- Excellent communication and presentation skills are a must, as you need to manage expectations for the client, third parties like web developers, and our own internal teams
- A sense of ownership for everything you deliver
- Strong analytical and data manipulation skills including a high level of competency in Excel
- A willingness to contribute to the overall development of the company, taking on responsibility or additional duties that may fall outside the general duties listed above
- A passion for using technology for solving problems
You might also have
- Experience working as a Box Office Manager or Deputy Box Office Manager in an arts organisation
- Experience in an alternative but relevant management role in an arts organisation (e.g. Marketing Manager, Front of House Manager)
- Experience in a support role with a ticketing system supplier
- You should be prepared to work away from home (generally not more than one night at a time but occasionally more)
- You should be prepared to travel throughout the UK if required
- You must be eligible to work in the UK
For more information and details on how to apply, please visit the website.
Spektrix is an equal opportunities employer. We recruit on the basis of aptitude and ability only, irrespective of gender, race, ethnic origin, disability, age, nationality, national origin, sexuality, religion, marital status and social class.