Outside Edge Theatre Company is looking for a full-time Outreach and Administration Assistant. As well as being responsible for the outreach and related administrative aspects of Outside Edge Theatre Company, the Outreach and Administration Assistant will play an important role in supporting the senior management team. They will also be a central point of contact for members of the public and others in the organisation.
This is an exciting opportunity to support the company’s growth and secure a sustainable and long-term future for the UK’s only theatre company and participatory arts charity focused on addiction.
OETC is a dynamic and growing organisation. To thrive in this environment, you will be an exceptional candidate who demonstrates intellect, personal confidence, excellent interpersonal skills and drive.
Skills and Experience:
- Relevant degree or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of the participatory arts.
- Knowledge of barriers and issues faced by addiction.
- Excellent written and oral communication, ability to communicate clearly with participants, facilitators, key workers, volunteers and partners.
- Confidence to undertake direct marketing activities, such as cold calling leads.
- Good numeracy and literacy (attention to detail).
- IT (MS Office) skills.
- Experience creating marketing assets (currently using Canva).
- Strong time management and project coordination skills.
- Ability to prioritise and multitask within a fast paced environment.
- A passion for OETC’s mission.
- A self-starter and motivated individual.
- A willingness to satisfy the requirements of OETC’s vulnerable adults protection.
Please visit our website for the full job description and person specification: edgetc.org/about-us/work-with-us/
The Outreach and Administration Assistant position is a full-time role with a salary of £26,000 – £28,000 per annum (dependant on experience).
Deadline for applications is 5pm on Thursday 12 October 2023.
Interviews will be held in the week beginning 16th October, 2023.