We are looking for a Speak Up Project Manager to join our Learning department.
The Speak Up Project Manager will lead on the detailed planning, delivery, and co-ordination of Speak Up, an exciting new co-created programme taking place in Secondary Schools across the UK, and collaborate on the strategic and creative development of the project, working closely with the Touring Partnership Manager and partner organisations. The Project Manager will join the wider NT Learning team and work closely with colleagues across the department to support project administration and ensure Speak Up is aligned with other national and schools programmes.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Substantial experience of developing and managing theatre and/or performing arts projects for a diverse range of schools, including secondary schools
- A thorough knowledge of all aspects of theatre-making and an understanding of co-creating artistic projects with young people
- Excellent project management and organisational skills with delivery to budget and deadlines
- Experience of managing freelance staff and knowledge of artists working professionally in the field of arts and education
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate with a wide range of stakeholders
- Self-motivated and the ability to work in a self-directed way
If that sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you!
To apply and for more information, including full job description, please follow the link below:
The closing date for the receipt of completed application forms is: Monday 13th September 2021, midday
For further queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We want our workforce to be representative of all sections of society and welcome applications from everyone.
As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria for our vacancies. var ClickMeter_pixel_url = ‘//pixel.watch/8wr7’;