We are looking for a Head of Corporate Development (Maternity Cover) to join the Corporate Development team on a 12-month Fixed-Term contract.
This is a great opportunity to work with our brilliant corporate partners and members, and develop our corporate fundraising strategy. It is a fascinating time to partner with the NT on the back of ground-breaking initiatives such as NT at Home.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Extensive corporate partnerships experience with demonstrable success of generating 6-figure partnerships from a range of sectors
- A target-driven approach, and be able to spot and maximise revenue-generating opportunities
- The ability to build warm, effective and strong relationships at all levels, including motivating and getting the best out of a team
- The ability to effect change and initiate new projects and to secure the organisation-wide support
- The ability to persuade and to build positive consensus, including experience pitching and presenting to c-suite stakeholder groups
- A positive, creative approach to problem-solving
If that sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you!
To apply and for more information, including full job description, please follow the link below:
The closing date for the receipt of completed application forms is: 12 noon, 14th June 2021
For further queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We want our workforce to be representative of all sections of society and welcome applications from everyone.
As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria for our vacancies.
Image: Philip Vile var ClickMeter_pixel_url = ‘//pixel.watch/57vi’;