Maidwell Marketing Limited are seeking to recruit a proactive and passionate individual to join a small team as a full-time Marketing Assistant. The successful candidate needs to demonstrate an understanding and passion for theatre along with the necessary enthusiasm and logic to develop quickly together with excellent communication skills. The candidate will be expected to assist in all areas of our marketing including printed publicity, digital marketing, social media, distribution and co-ordination of special events.
Maidwell Marketing Limited is proud to have a loyal client base. We are looking for an exceptional individual to represent the ethos of our client service.
Salary – to be advised
Closing date: 24 September 2017
CV with covering letter to email@example.com
Contract: Permanent, full-time, year round
- Working in conjunction with the Director, to plan, implement, monitor and evaluate marketing campaigns to achieve income and attendance targets for all individual productions and events across the company’s portfolio of clients. Such campaigns to include media, distribution, digital, promotions and tourism.
- To update Maidwell Marketing and portfolio of show websites via website content management.
- To maintain and implement social media strategies across show portfolios.
- To work with external press agencies and producers.
- To work with external agencies on design, media, promotions and tourism, from project briefings through to delivery of a quality product within set timescales.
- Using Adobe InDesign and Adobe Photoshop, to create layouts for print and online marketing.
- To carry out research and gather information to support the needs of Maidwell Marketing and its portfolio of clients.
- Represent Maidwell Marketing at industry events and meetings when required.
- To assist the Director on all aspects of a shows campaign and to report effectively and manage tasks efficiently.
- To arrange the archiving of Maidwell Marketing show materials.
- To work within set budgets and maintain accurate records.
- Press and marketing administration-keeping all systems up to date.
- Liaising with touring venues as required.
- General administration, answering telephone and e-mails.
- Become familiar with ticketing procedures and sales reporting. To coordinate all sales figures reporting.
- Accurate proof reading and trafficking of promotional materials as required.
- Supervision of volunteers and casual staff as required. Overseeing the street team.
- To represent the company with diplomacy, discretion and courtesy at all times
- An interest and desire to build a career within theatre marketing.
- A positive attitude with excellent self-motivation and ability to work on your own initiative.
- Proven ability and desire to work as part of a team.
- Excellent organisation and planning skills with the ability to work flexibly under pressure, to prioritise and to meet deadlines.
- Experience in using Adobe InDesign and Adobe Photoshop, Excel.
- First class written English skills with an ability to write informative, accurate and creative copy.
- Ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels, both internally and externally;
- Excellent eye for detail and exemplary proof reading skills.
- Proven IT skills and previous experience of social networking.
var ClickMeter_pixel_url = ‘//pixel.watch/scgb’;