London Concertante is one of Europe’s leading and busiest chamber orchestras, with more than 70 concerts per year in the UK and Europe. The ensemble has an enviable reputation built up over its 28-year history, for dynamic, exciting performances and for the unique rapport it builds with audiences. In addition to concerts, the ensemble frequently records and has for many years produced an exciting education programme.
We are looking for a new Concerts Manager – a full-time position – to join our small, but rapidly growing team.
- Booking and liaising with venues
- Undertaking site visits
- Managing concerts on the concert day, including managing a small team of ushers
- Preparing music for each concert
- Preparing audience lists for each event
- Organising merchandise sales at concerts
- Liaise with ticketing outlets
- Managing hiring of instruments and staging
- Booking travel and accommodation for the ensemble and creating tour itineraries
- Co-ordinating with the marketing manager to ensure concert publicity is optimised
Classical music/arts background would be very beneficial
Ideally 3+ years experience in a similar role
Excellent interpersonal skills a must
Adept at dealing with customers and problem solving
Strong leadership skills
The office is based in South West London, but would involve travel to all concerts through the year.
specifying the role you are applying for with a covering letter, and your CV.
Salary: £23,000-£26,000 pa
Closing date: 7 Feb 2020
Start date: Mid February
var ClickMeter_pixel_url = ‘//pixel.watch/3ajf’;