Trustees of the Live Theatre Winchester Trust (Theatre Royal Winchester & Hat Fair) wish to appoint a Chief Executive to provide inspirational and strategic leadership to the team engaged in:
- The management of our 400 seat theatre and the provision of an exciting and wide ranging programme.
- The successful delivery of Hat Fair, the country’s oldest street arts festival.
- The further development of a wide ranging community outreach programme.
The successful applicant will need to demonstrate ….
- Excellent knowledge of the arts scene and a proven ability to programme across a range of performing arts
- Good organisational, interpersonal, management and business skills
- Sound financial awareness and an enthusiasm for exploring new sources of income generation.
- Networking skills necessary to build on our relationships with funders, partners and the wider community
Salary £45,000-£50,000 dependent on experience.
Full information is available at http://www.theatreroyalwinchester.co.uk/about-us/jobs-and-volunteering/
For enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants are asked to send a letter of application, CV and equal opportunities form to email@example.com
Closing date for applications: Thursday 3rd November 2016 at 12 noon
Please note shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend an interview day in Winchester on Friday 11th November 2016
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.