Fixed Term 12 month contract
Salary ca £18k
We’re not like other museums…
Eureka! The National Children’s Museum is embarking on an exciting phase of development and is looking for exceptional candidates to help us achieve our ambitious plans. The team at Eureka! is passionate about providing engaging, playful and educational experiences for children aged 0 -11 in our award winning museum and through outreach programmes. We’re looking for creative professionals with a proven track record, big smiles and big ideas!
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the successful candidate will provide essential project management support necessary for hosting a digital art exhibition for our 25th Anniversary year in 2017. They will also be responsible for implementing marketing activities to maximise our brand awareness to the public and sector during this key celebratory period.
If you have excellent communications and organisational skills together with:-
- a degree, or similar, in a relevant discipline, or would consider undergraduates working towards a degree on a placement year
- track record of successful project management support
- experience of coordinating arts activities and liaising with artists
- proven ability to establish and manage multi-stakeholder relationships
- a can-do approach
- proven knowledge and application of marketing techniques, including digital.
Please visit our website at www.eureka.org.uk/jobs for further information and details of how to apply. We very much look forward to hearing from you!
Eureka! The National Children’s Museum is based in Halifax and is a registered Charity Number 292758