English National Opera is founded on the belief that opera of the highest quality should be accessible to everyone.
We are seeking to appoint a highly organised individual who will have full responsibility for the planning and delivery of an effective programme of works to maintain, repair and improve the estate of the English National Opera, including overseeing the work of the soft and hard service teams.
The successful candidate will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role covering both hard and soft services
- A thorough understanding of scheduled building maintenance including mechanical and engineering systems
- Experience and ability to prioritise jobs to ensure that the theatre can operate safely and to the desired schedule.
- Experience and ability to develop proactive lifecycle and maintenance programmes
- Experience and ability to keep in touch with changes in regulations.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Effective communication skills
- Familiarity with the benefits that an operational CAFM system can provide including full Management Information reporting
- Preferable experience of working in and maintaining a listed building
To apply please visit www.eno.org/jobs
Closing date: 5.00pm, 6th June 2016
English National Opera is an equal opportunities employer.
Registered Charity No: 257210