English National Opera is founded on the belief that opera of the highest quality should be accessible to everyone.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful fundraising department within one of the UK’s most important and exciting performing arts organisations.
The Development Co-ordinator is responsible for running the day-to-day administration of the Development Department, focussing on individual giving, client servicing, gift and Gift Aid processing, data management and financial administration. Duties include: liaising with ENO’s most valuable donors, administrating donations, donor and supporter communications, ticketing and catering requests, assisting with events and general administration.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience of administrative procedures and customer service
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to deal with people at all levels
- Excellent written communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to organise and prioritise
- Knowledge of relationship and/or ticketing databases, Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to work evenings and occasional weekends
Closing date: Monday 5 June 2017 at 10am
Interviews: Wednesday 7 June 2017
English National Opera is an equal opportunities employer.
Registered Charity No: 257210