English National Ballet (ENB) brings world class ballet to the widest possible audience. Under the artistic direction of Tamara Rojo, ENB attracts world class talent and is renowned for innovative collaborations and engaging ways of honouring and enhancing traditional ballet. We reach more than 240,000 people each year, touring across the country to Bristol, Southampton, Manchester, Liverpool, Milton Keynes, as well as our London performances at Sadler’s Wells, London Coliseum and the Royal Albert Hall.
Currently based in West London, the company moves to a new purpose-built home at London City Island in 2018 that will transform the Company’s Engagement offer. We are looking for the right candidates to join us on this exciting journey.
Who you are
We are looking for an enthusiastic and highly organised creative administrator with a strong dance or arts or education related background seeking to manage their own creative projects and to work with flexibility across a varied and busy department. You will be responsible for coordinating the delivery of creative programmes including ENBYouthCo, Events and My First ballet series as well as contributing to the producing of large scale performance projects.
You will be committed to widening opportunities to engage with the Company and possess relevant professional experience of project coordination and delivery to high standards, ideally within a dance/arts organisation or education context. Excellent IT and communication skills, attention to detail and the ability to juggle multiple priorities is essential.
- Excellent IT skills
- Excellent communication skills and work ethic
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and to meet deadlines
- Proven track record of high quality delivery
- Strong dance/or arts/or education background
- Educated to degree level or equivalent relevant professional experience
- Commitment to increasing access of opportunity to the Company and art form
Download the full job description.
Please apply in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org including:
- Your C.V. with details of your current position and salary level
- A statement setting out why you are interested in the post demonstrating how you meet the requirements of the Job Description and Person Specification.
- The names and contact details for two referees. Please indicate if you do not wish your referees to be contacted prior to an offer of engagement.
Closing date for applications is midnight on 2nd May 2017.
Please note that applicants will be interviewed on a rolling basis. We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible.