Creative Quarter Nottingham Ltd is looking for a dynamic CEO who will lead the team through an exciting phase in our development.
The Creative Quarter Company’s mission is to make Nottingham a great environment in which creative and innovative businesses can start up, succeed, grow and be sustained. We aim to promote Nottingham and the Creative Quarter locally, regionally and nationally as a destination in which to locate a business and raise its profile and as a place where fresh ideas, new technologies, and enterprise are supported and celebrated.
The overall responsibilities of the CEO will be:
- To develop the Creative Quarter in line with the vision to become ‘The place to be for Creative Businesses and Great City Living’
- To provide leadership, management and accountability for The Creative Quarter company to its Board, Funders and Stakeholders
- To develop an organisational culture which is positive, productive and fulfilling for all employees
- To oversee the financial dealings of the company, and liaise with the company’s finance services provider to ensure accurate finance reports are provided to the Board
- To develop and implement business plans and raise funding for the running of organisations from within the private sector and from public bodies
We are seeking an experienced leader with a highly developed understanding of place making, based upon senior level experience in public or private sectors and an in depth understanding of the needs of small and micro businesses. The successful candidate must also have the ability to combine strategic thinking and vision, with a strong understanding of what it takes to deliver quality services and business support. Demonstrable experience of meeting the administrative, managerial and financial challenges of running an organisation in a results‐driven environment, will also be required.
If you think this role might be for you, a full description of the role and person specification can be found by clicking the link below or for a confidential conversation about the role please contact Craig Chettle, Chair of the Creative Quarter Board at email: email@example.com or telephone: 0115 9932350
The closing date for applications is 5pm on Friday 30 June 2017.
If you’d like to know more about this job role and apply, please visit the website.
Supported by the 2014 – 2020 European Regional Development Fund