Canterbury Festival, an Arts Council England National Portfolio Organisation, is seeking a new Participation Manager to lead on its wide range of work with both children and young people and local Kent communities.
- Design and deliver within budget a number of arts projects throughout the year, and during the Festival programme each October
- Work with local schools and universities to provide arts opportunities for children and young people
- Programme a range of free participatory events to launch the Festival in October
- Lead on delivery of the Festival’s LINK project, working with communities and artists
- Contribute to all and lead on some fundraising bids relevant to children, young people and communities
- Evaluate all participatory activity
For a full job description and person specification see the Festival website, www.canterburyfestival.co.uk, and for any questions about the role please contact the Festival Director on 01227 452853 or Mark@canterburyfestival.co.uk
To apply, send a CV, completed application form and covering letter outlining your suitability for the role to Mark@canterburyfestival.co.uk by Friday 10 February 2017 at 5pm.
Interview: Friday 17 February 2017
Late submissions will not be accepted.