Permanent, full time (35 hours per week)
Starting Salary: £24,880 inclusive of London Weighting
The Barbican is Europe’s largest multi-arts and conference venue presenting a diverse range of art, music, theatre, dance, film and education events. We are one of the world’s leading arts and education organisations, welcoming over a million visitors and hundreds of artists every year. We are both a civic space for our communities and a multi-platform venue showcasing the best artists, musicians, directors and actors to global audiences.
The Projects and Engineering team have an exciting opportunity for a Project
Administrator to join the department on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the Head of Engineering, you will provide effective administrative support to the Projects Department, ensuring the office runs smoothly and efficiently. You will have an extremely well organised approach to tasks, in order to operate in a high-pressure environment.
Experience of file management, working with databases, and the ability to manage own workloads is essential. The ideal candidate will be committed to providing the highest level of customer service, in alignment with the Centre’s vision of providing a “Barbican Experience”.
Duties of the role include:
- General administration for the office including basic administrative duties – typing and photocopying, distributing the post, updating databases, booking taxis and deliveries
- To be responsible for the project office, project meeting room and project archive areas housekeeping, liaising with cleaners, reception, engineering stores and security as necessary
- To be responsible for stationary replenishment, recycling and delivery co-ordination
- Arranging meetings, researching venue availability and creating Artifax bookings
- Taking minutes at regular meetings
- Assisting with Project filing/file labelling
For more information and to apply, visit careers.cityoflondon.gov.uk
The closing date for applications is 12 Noon on 27 June 2022.
var ClickMeter_pixel_url = ‘//pixel.watch/cjwx’;