Starting salary: £36,060 per annum inclusive of London Weighting
Contract type: Permanent
The Barbican is one of Europe’s largest and most innovative arts centres, with an international reputation across all art forms, creative learning, community engagement, and commercial events. As a not-for-profit arts centre, we are committed to offering the widest possible access to culture, giving everyone the opportunity to enjoy creativity.
As we mark our 40th year, there couldn’t be a better time to join, as we enter an exciting new stage of the Barbican’s life. We have a new CEO, Claire Spencer, an ambitious creative vision led by Artistic Director, Will Gompertz and a major new renewal of the Centre, with a design team led by Allies and Morrison and Asif Khan studio.
Corporate partnerships are key to delivering our strategic ambitions whilst helping business and brands to build their profile and reach key audiences. We’re looking for an experienced Corporate Partnerships Manager to join the team and help grow sponsorship and corporate memberships at the Barbican Centre.
The successful candidate will have:
- A proven track record of securing and managing a diverse range of high-value and complex corporate partnerships
- A well-established network
- Impressive relationship-building and influencing skills
- The ability to devise and deliver creative and commercial sponsorship packages, including events, marketing campaigns and digital content
- An ambitious approach to bringing in new business, together with excellent relationship building and customer service skills.
- A successful track record securing a range of corporate partnerships through all stages of the process, from research and cultivation through to pitching, negotiation and contract.
This role will work closely with the Head of Corporate Partnerships and the Senior Corporate Partnerships Manager to agree priority projects and will support and help develop the Corporate Development Officer.
The Barbican is committed to increasing diversity of staff, and as an organisation we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
For more information and to apply, visit www.cityoflondon.gov.uk/jobs.
Closing date: Monday 15 August
Photo: Max Colson