Founded in 2006, 20 Stories High, based in Liverpool, has established itself as one of the leading young people’s theatre companies nationally, and has won a series of prestigious awards and commissions.
20 Stories High tours to theatre venues and community spaces, delivers commissioned projects and runs a range of participatory activities. We are part of the Arts Council’s National Portfolio of funded organisations, and are a registered charity.
We are looking for an experienced individual who will take a lead on the management of the participation programme and the wellbeing and safeguarding of young people. They will feed into the planning, strategic development and management of 20 Stories High and report to the Executive Director.
The Participation Manager will lead the Participation Team (comprising of the Participation Support Worker) and work closely with other staff, freelancers and young people.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- An experience of engaging young people from excluded communities in arts activities
- Excellent organisational and project management skills including the ability to manage multiple priorities in order to meet deadlines
- At least 2 years experience of managing arts projects in a third sector organisation
- Up to date knowledge of legal requirements relating to working with young people
- The ability to engage and communicate with young people from a wide range of backgrounds and cultures and maintain discipline in a fair, friendly and firm manner
- Excellent IT skills and knowledge.
For a full job description, person specification and application form please visit our website or request the information from Tina Taylor at 20 Stories High, firstname.lastname@example.org or 0151 708 9728.
Application deadline: Midday, Monday 9th January 2017.