Opportunities at Fuel
Fuel leads the field in independent producing in the UK’s live performance sector. We work with brilliant artists to enable them to share their vision with audiences.
Our strengths include:
- the reach of our programme, which is presented all over the UK and internationally
- our distinctive and celebrated approach to artist development
- our experience across a broad range of art forms
- our building-free model and approach to collaborative partnerships
- our commitment to and experience of growing new audiences for our work and for contemporary performance more widely.
We produce an adventurous, playful and significant programme of work-live, digital, and across art forms –for a large and representative audience across the UK and beyond. Through this we transform our national and global outlook and impact, engaging with the big questions of our times, creating experiences that change us and in turn empower us to change the world around us.
Our work is underpinned by the following core values: Curiosity, Representation, Trust, Creativity, Collaboration and Learning